Zvonimir JurlinaLast Updated: September 14, 2023
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Austin, Texas
- Sentenced on Jul 20, 2023
Stole and destroyed camera equipment
- Destruction of Property in Special Maritime and Territorial Jurisdiction and Aiding and Abetting Act of Physical Violence on Grounds
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedAustin, Texas | June 28, 2021
Initial AppearanceJuly 6, 2021 "Initial appearance held 7/6."
Status ConferenceSeptember 7, 2021 "Status hearing set for 9/7. Defendant remains on personal recognizance."
SentencedJuly 20, 2023 "Sentenced to 14 days’ incarceration 24 months’ probation $500 restitution"
- Prison: 14 day(s)
- Parole/Supervised Release: 24 month(s)
- Fine/Restitution: $500
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate