William VogelLast Updated: September 14, 2023
Pawling, New York
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Pawling, New York
- Sentenced on Jun 16, 2023
- Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority;
- Knowingly Engages in Disorderly or Disruptive Conduct in any Restricted Building or Grounds;
- Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedPawling, New York | January 26, 2021
ArraignedFebruary 2, 2021 "Vogel was arraigned on 2/2/21 where he pleaded not guilty to all counts."
ChargedJanuary 27, 2021 "Charged via information on 1/27/21."
Status ConferenceSeptember 30, 2021 "He was placed on personal recognizance bond and has a status conference set for 9/30/21 at 9:30 am."
PleadedFebruary 1, 2023 "Pleaded Guilty 02/01/2023."
SentencedJune 16, 2023 "Sentenced to 30 days’ incarceration 36 months’ probation"
- Prison: 30 day(s)
- Parole/Supervised Release: 36 month(s)
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate