William MellorsLast Updated: July 25, 2022
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Houston, Texas
DOJ Case Number:
- Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers Using a Dangerous Weapon or Inflicting Bodily Injury,
- Civil Disorder,
- Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds,
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds,
- Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds,
- Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building,
- Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings.
Timeline of Litigation
ChargedJuly 15, 2022 "Complaint filed 7/15/22."
ArrestedHouston, Texas | July 18, 2022
Texas Man Arrested for Assaulting Law Enforcement Officers During Jan. 6 Capitol BreachPublished on July 18, 2022 Read at US DOJ