Willard PeartLast Updated: May 9, 2022
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in St. George, Utah
- Sentenced on May 2, 2022
DOJ Case Number:
- Knowingly Entering or Remaining in Any Restricted Building or Grounds without Lawful Authority
- Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds
- Parading, Demonstrating or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedSt. George, Utah | April 22, 2021
Initial AppearanceApril 28, 2021 "Initial appearance 4/28/21."
Status ConferenceAugust 20, 2021 "Next status conference set for 8/20/21 at 1 pm. On personal recognizance."
PleadedJanuary 12, 2022 "Pleaded guilty 1/12/22."
SentencedMay 2, 2022 "Sentenced 5/2/22 to 36 months of probation, including 60 days of home detention, 240 hours of community service, $500 restitution."
- Parole/Supervised Release: 36 month(s)
- Community Service: 240 hour(s)
- Fine/Restitution: $500
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate