Vitali GossjankowskiLast Updated: March 21, 2023
Washington D.C., District of Columbia
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in District of Columbia
- Charged on Nov 10, 2021
DOJ Case Number:
- Civil Disorder;
- Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting;
- Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers Using a Dangerous Weapon;
- Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon;
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon;
- Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedDistrict of Columbia | January 18, 2021
ArraignedMarch 10, 2021 "Arraigned 3/10 where he pleaded not guilty to all counts."
ChargedFebruary 17, 2021 "Indicted 2/17."
Status ConferenceAugust 19, 2021 "Status conference set for 8/19 at 2 pm."
ChargedNovember 10, 2021 "Superseding indictment filed 11/10/2021."
New Article Washington D.C. Student Found Guilty of Felony and Misdemeanor Charges Related to Capitol BreachPublished on March 16, 2023 Read at US DOJ
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate