Vincent GillespieLast Updated: January 24, 2023
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Athol, Massachusetts
- Charged on Feb 25, 2022
DOJ Case Number:
- Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers;
- Civil Disorder;
- Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds;
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds;
- Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds;
- Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building.
- Impeding Passage Through the Capitol Grounds or Buildings
- Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings
- Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Timeline of Litigation
ChargedFebruary 17, 2022 "Complaint filed 2/17/22."
ArrestedAthol, Massachusetts | February 18, 2022
ChargedFebruary 25, 2022 "Indictment returned 2/25/22"
Massachusetts Man Found Guilty at Trial for Assaulting Law Enforcement During January 6 Capitol BreachPublished on December 23, 2022 Read at US DOJ
Massachusetts Man Arrested on Charges For Assault on Law Enforcement During Jan. 6 Capitol BreachPublished on February 18, 2022 Read at US Department of Justice