Victoria WhiteLast Updated: August 18, 2023
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Rochester, Minnesota
- Pleaded on Sep 15, 2021
- Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds
- Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds
- Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
- Impeding or Attempting to Impede Law Enforcement Officers Performing Official Duties
- Obstruction of Justice/Congress
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedRochester, Minnesota | April 8, 2021
Initial AppearanceApril 22, 2021 "She had an initial appearance/detention hearing on 4/22 and was released on personal recognizance bond."
Status ConferenceJune 21, 2021 "Status hearing set for 6/21/21 at 1 pm."
ChargedSeptember 8, 2021 "Indicted 9/8/2021."
PleadedSeptember 15, 2021 "Arraigned 9/15 and pleaded not guilty to all counts."