Vic WilliamsLast Updated: April 20, 2022
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Odessa, Texas
- Sentenced on Feb 7, 2022
DOJ Case Number:
- Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building;
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building;
- Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building;
- Parading, Demonstrating or Picketing in a Capitol Building.
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedOdessa, Texas | May 20, 2021
ArraignedJune 25, 2021 "Arraigned 6/25 and pleaded not guilty to all counts."
ChargedJune 4, 2021 "Charged via criminal information 6/4."
Plea AgreementOctober 28, 2021 "Plea agreement entered 10/28 and pleaded guilty to count 4 of the information."
SentencedFebruary 7, 2022 "Sentenced 2/7/22, 12 months of probation, including two months of home confinement, $1,500 fine, $500 restitution"
- Parole/Supervised Release: 12 month(s)
- Fine/Restitution: $2000
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate