Verden NalleyLast Updated: May 26, 2022
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Buford, Georgia
- Sentenced on Mar 10, 2022
- Obstruction of an Official Proceeding;
- Restricted Building or Grounds;
- Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct
Timeline of Litigation
ArraignedMarch 1, 2021 "Nalley pleaded not guilty to counts 1,23 on 3/1/21."
ArrestedBuford, Georgia | February 19, 2021
Status ConferenceJuly 8, 2021 "Pretrial motions hearing scheduled for 7/8/21 at 1 pm."
Plea Agreement"Plea agreement entered 12/2/2021 and pleaded guilty to count 1s."
SentencedMarch 10, 2022 "Sentenced 3/10/22 to two years of probation, $500 in restitution, 60 hours of community service."
- Prison: 24 month(s)
- Community Service: 60 hour(s)
- Fine/Restitution: $500
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate