Tyler DykesLast Updated: September 13, 2023
Washington, District of Columbia
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Washington, District of Columbia
- Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any restricted building or Grounds without Lawful Authority
- Knowingly, and with intent to impede or disrupt the orderly conduct of government business or official functions, engage in disorderly disruptive conduct in, or within such proximity to, any restricted building or grounds when, or so that, such conduct, in fact, impedes or disrupts the orderly conduct of government business or official functions.
- Knowing engage in any act of physical violence against any person or property in any restricted building or grounds; or attempt or conspire to do so
- The person during and in relation to the offense uses or carries and deadly or dangerous weapon or firearm
- unlawful to commit or attempt to commit any act to obstruct, impede or interfere with any fireman or law enforcement officer lawfully engaged in the lawful performance of his official duties incident to and during the commission of a civil disorder which in any way or degree obstructs, delays or adversely affects commerce or the movement of any article or commodity in commerce or the conduct or performance of any federally protected function.
- utter loud, threatening or abusive language or engage in disorderly or disruptive conduct at any place in the Grounds or in any of the Capitol buildings with the intent to impede, disrupt or disturb the orderly conduct of a session of congress or either House of Congress, or the orderly conduct in that building of a hearing before or any deliberations of a committee of congress or either House of Congress
- Engage in any act of physical violence in the grounds or any of the Capitol Buildings
- Parade, demonstrate or picket in any of the capitol buildings
Timeline of Litigation
ChargedJuly 14, 2023 "Complaint - 07/14/2023"
ArrestedWashington, District of Columbia | July 17, 2023