Timothy Hale-CusanelliLast Updated: September 30, 2022
Colts Neck, New Jersey
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Colts Neck, New Jersey
- Sentenced on Sep 22, 2022
- US Army Reserves, Nazi Sympathizer
US Army Reserves, Nazi Sympathizer
- Civil Disorder;
- Aiding and Abetting; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding;
- Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds;
- Impeding Ingress and Egress in a Restricted Building;
- Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building;
- Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedColts Neck, New Jersey | January 17, 2021
ArraignedMarch 23, 2021 "Arraigned on 3/23/21 where he pleaded not guilty on all counts."
Status ConferenceOctober 29, 2021 "Pretrial conference set for 10/29/21 at 10 am. Defendant remains committed."
Status ConferenceAugust 24, 2021 "Status conference set for 8/24/21 at 11 am."
ChargedJanuary 29, 2021 "Indictment returned 1/29/21."
ChargedMarch 9, 2022 "Superseding indictment returned 3/9/22."
TrialMay 27, 2022 "Found guilty of all charges on 5/27/22."
SentencedSeptember 22, 2022 "Sentenced 9/22/22 to 48 months in prison, three years of supervised release, $2,000 restitution."
- Prison: 48 month(s)
- Parole/Supervised Release: 36 month(s)
- Fine/Restitution: $2,000
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate