Timothy Hale-CusanelliLast Updated: September 30, 2022
Colts Neck, New Jersey
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Colts Neck, New Jersey
- Sentenced on Sep 22, 2022
- US Army Reserves, Nazi Sympathizer
US Army Reserves, Nazi Sympathizer
DOJ Case Number:
- Civil Disorder;
- Aiding and Abetting; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding;
- Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds;
- Impeding Ingress and Egress in a Restricted Building;
- Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building;
- Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedColts Neck, New Jersey | January 17, 2021
ArraignedMarch 23, 2021 "Arraigned on 3/23/21 where he pleaded not guilty on all counts."
Status ConferenceOctober 29, 2021 "Pretrial conference set for 10/29/21 at 10 am. Defendant remains committed."
Status ConferenceAugust 24, 2021 "Status conference set for 8/24/21 at 11 am."
ChargedJanuary 29, 2021 "Indictment returned 1/29/21."
ChargedMarch 9, 2022 "Superseding indictment returned 3/9/22."
TrialMay 27, 2022 "Found guilty of all charges on 5/27/22."
SentencedSeptember 22, 2022 "Sentenced 9/22/22 to 48 months in prison, three years of supervised release, $2,000 restitution."
- Prison: 48 month(s)
- Parole/Supervised Release: 36 month(s)
- Fine/Restitution: $2,000
New Jersey Man Sentenced to 48 Months in Prison for Actions Related to Capitol BreachPublished on September 22, 2022 Read at US DOJ
New Jersey Man Found Guilty by Jury of Charges for Actions Related to Capitol BreachPublished on May 27, 2022 Read at US DOJ
The veterans who stormed U.S. Capitol: Where are they now?Published on January 5, 2022 Read at Audacy
Verified Social Media Handles
- Capitol Breach Cases (Department of Justice)
- January 6th Archive NJ, CA, VA (Media Matters Action Network)
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate