Thomas VinsonLast Updated: April 20, 2022
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Owensboro, Kentucky
- Sentenced on Oct 22, 2021
DOJ Case Number:
- Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct Which Impedes the Conduct of Government Business; Disruptive Conduct in the Capitol Buildings; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in the Capitol Buildings
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedOwensboro, Kentucky | March 16, 2021
ArraignedJune 7, 2021 "Arraigned 6/7 where he pleaded not guilty to all counts."
ChargedMay 12, 2021 "Charged via criminal information 5/12"
Status ConferenceAugust 4, 2021 "Status conference set for 8/4/21 at 2 pm. Defendant remains in the high intensity supervision program."
Plea AgreementJuly 27, 2021 "Plea agreement hearing held 7/27 where he pleaded guilty to count 4 of the information"
SentencedOctober 22, 2021 "Sentenced on 10/22 to five years probation, a $5000 fine, $500 restitution and 120 hours of community service."
- Parole/Supervised Release: 60 month(s)
- Community Service: 120 hour(s)
- Fine/Restitution: $5500
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate