Thomas HamnerLast Updated: September 30, 2022
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Sentenced on Sep 23, 2022
DOJ Case Number:
- Assaulting, Resisting or Impeding Certain Officers Using a Dangerous Weapon or Inflicting Bodily Injury; Civil Disorder;
- Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds;
- Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedColorado Springs, Colorado | November 9, 2021
Initial AppearanceNovember 30, 2021 "Initial appearance 11/30."
ChargedNovember 19, 2021 "Indicted 11/19/21."
PleadedMay 17, 2021 "Pleaded guilty 5/17/21 to Count 2 of the indictment (civil disorder); all other charges remain pending."
SentencedSeptember 23, 2022 "Sentenced 9/23/22 on Count 2 to 30 months in prison, 36 months of supervised release, $2,000 restitution; all other charges remain pending."
- Prison: 30 month(s)
- Parole/Supervised Release: 36 month(s)
- Fine/Restitution: $2,000
Colorado Man Sentenced to 30 Months in Prison For Actions During Jan. 6 Capitol BreachPublished on September 23, 2022 Read at US DOJ
Colorado Man Arrested for Assault on Law Enforcement During Jan. 6 Capitol BreachPublished on November 10, 2021 Read at US DOJ
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate