Thomas ConoverLast Updated: May 26, 2022
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Kellar, Texas
- Sentenced on Apr 22, 2022
DOJ Case Number:
- Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds
- Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building
- Parading, Demonstrating or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedKellar, Texas | December 8, 2021
ChargedDecember 23, 2021 "Information filed 12/23/2021."
PleadedJanuary 7, 2022 "Pleaded guilty 1/7/22."
SentencedApril 22, 2022 "Sentenced 4/22/22 to 36 months’ probation, including 30 days at a residential reentry center, 60 hours of community service, $2,500 fine, $500 restitution"
- Parole/Supervised Release: 36 month(s)
- Community Service: 60 hour(s)
- Fine/Restitution: $3000
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate