Steven ThurlowLast Updated: September 8, 2022
Saint Clair Shores, Michigan
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Saint Clair Shores, Michigan
- Sentenced on Aug 30, 2022
DOJ Case Number:
- Knowingly Entering or Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority
- Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building
- Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedSaint Clair Shores, Michigan | June 30, 2021
Initial AppearanceJuly 6, 2021 "Initial appearance held 7/6."
Status ConferenceSeptember 7, 2021 "Status hearing set 9/7/21 at 1 pm. Defendant remains on personal recognizance."
ChargedOctober 6, 2021 "Information filed 10/6/21."
PleadedMay 9, 2022 "Pleaded guilty 5/9/22."
SentencedAugust 30, 2022 "Sentenced 8/30/22 to 24 months of probation, 80 hours of community service, and $500 in restitution."
- Parole/Supervised Release: 24 month(s)
- Community Service: 80 hour(s)
- Fine/Restitution: $500
Verified Social Media Handles
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate