Stephanie HazeltonLast Updated: September 14, 2023
Medford, New Jersey
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Medford, New Jersey
- Sentenced on Jun 1, 2023
Arrested at New Jersey statehouse protests (April 2020).
- Obstruction of an Official Proceeding;
- Civil Disorder;
- Aiding and Abetting;
- Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds;
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds;
- Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building;
- Impeding Passage Through the Capitol Grounds or Buildings
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedMedford, New Jersey | January 22, 2021
Initial AppearanceJanuary 28, 2021 "Initial appearance held 1/28/21 where she pleaded not guilty to all counts."
Status ConferenceNovember 10, 2021 "Status hearing set for 11/10 at 11 am. Defendant remains on release."
PleadedOctober 14, 2022 "Pleaded guilty 10/14/22."
SentencedJune 1, 2023 "Sentenced to 10 days’ incarceration 24 months’ supervised release 90 days’ home detention $2,000 restitution"
- Parole/Supervised Release: 24 month(s)
- Fine/Restitution: $2000
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate