Samuel FoxLast Updated: April 6, 2022
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Sentenced on Apr 5, 2022
DOJ Case Number:
- Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building
- Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct and
- Parading, Demonstrating or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedPittsburgh, Pennsylvania | June 23, 2021
ChargedJune 28, 2021 "Charged via criminal information 6/28."
Plea AgreementNovember 5, 2021 "Plea agreement entered 11/5 and pleaded guilty to count 4."
SentencedApril 5, 2022 "Sentenced 4/5/22 to 36 months of probation, including 60 days home detention, $2,500 fine, $500 restitution"
- Parole/Supervised Release: 36 month(s)
- Fine/Restitution: $3000
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate