Ryan SwoopeLast Updated: January 24, 2023
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Mentor, Ohio
DOJ Case Number:
- Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers Using a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon,
- Obstruction of Law Enforcement during Civil Disorder,
- Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds,
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds,
- Disorderly Conduct in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings,
- Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building.
Timeline of Litigation
ChargedNovember 14, 2022 "Complaint filed 11/14/22."
ArrestedMentor, Ohio | November 30, 2022