Ryan SuleskiLast Updated: October 21, 2022
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Chesapeake, Virginia
- Sentenced on Oct 14, 2022
- Federal Firearms Licensed Dealer (FFL)
Federal Firearms Licensed Dealer (FFL)
DOJ Case Number:
- Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority
- Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds
- Obstruction of Justice/Congress,
- Aiding and Abetting Theft of Government Property
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedChesapeake, Virginia | March 10, 2021
ChargedMay 26, 2021 "Indicted 5/26."
ChargedJuly 5, 2022 "Superseding Information filed 7/5/22."
PleadedJuly 6, 2022 "Pleaded guilty 7/6/22."
SentencedOctober 14, 2022 "Sentenced 10/14/22 to 60 days of incarceration, 60 hours community service, $500 restitution."
- Prison: 60 day(s)
- Community Service: 60 hour(s)
- Fine/Restitution: $500
- Capitol Breach Cases (Department of Justice)
- January 6th Archive NJ, CA, VA (Media Matters Action Network)
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate