Ryan NicholsLast Updated: May 26, 2022
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Tyler, Texas
- Status conference on Oct 6, 2021
- Civil Disorder Obstruction of an Official Proceeding
- Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers Using a Dangerous Weapon
- Theft of Government Property
- Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon
- Unlawful Possession of a Dangerous Weapon on Capitol Grounds or Buildings
- Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building
- Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings
- Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedTyler, Texas | January 18, 2021
ArraignedApril 26, 2021 "Arraigned 4/26/21; pleaded not guilty to all counts."
ChargedFebruary 12, 2021 "Indicted 2/12/21."
Status ConferenceOctober 6, 2021 "Status conference set for 10/6 at 2 pm. Defendant remains committed."
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate