Ryan KelleyLast Updated: October 18, 2022
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Allendale, Michigan
- Charged on Jun 22, 2022
Ryan Kelley climbed on scaffolding, helped a man moving a police barricade and repeatedly waved fellow protesters toward the Capitol riots in Washington, D.C., on Jan. 6 and is now running for Governor of Michigan.
Previously Ran for Office(s)
Ran for Governor of Michigan in 2023
DOJ Case Number:
- Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority,
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds,
- Knowingly Engage in any Act of Physical Violence Against Person or Property in any Restricted Building or Grounds,
- Willfully injure or commit any Depredation Against any Property of the United States.
Timeline of Litigation
ChargedJune 8, 2022 "Complaint filed 6/8/22."
ArrestedAllendale, Michigan | June 9, 2022
ChargedJune 22, 2022 "Information filed 6/22/22."
Ryan Kelley pushed to arrest lawmakers, then stormed the Capitol. Now he wants to be Michigan’s governor.Published on May 27, 2021 Read at MLive
They were at the Capitol riot. Now, these Michigan Republicans want your votePublished on May 25, 2021 Read at Bridge Michigan
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate