Ryan KelleyLast Updated: October 18, 2022
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Allendale, Michigan
- Charged on Jun 22, 2022
Ryan Kelley climbed on scaffolding, helped a man moving a police barricade and repeatedly waved fellow protesters toward the Capitol riots in Washington, D.C., on Jan. 6 and is now running for Governor of Michigan.
Previously Ran for Office(s)
Ran for Governor of Michigan in 2023
- Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority,
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds,
- Knowingly Engage in any Act of Physical Violence Against Person or Property in any Restricted Building or Grounds,
- Willfully injure or commit any Depredation Against any Property of the United States.
Timeline of Litigation
ChargedJune 8, 2022 "Complaint filed 6/8/22."
ArrestedAllendale, Michigan | June 9, 2022
ChargedJune 22, 2022 "Information filed 6/22/22."