Russell AlfordLast Updated: December 15, 2022
Hokes Bluff, Alabama
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Birmingham, Alabama
- Trial on Oct 5, 2022
DOJ Case Number:
- Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds without Lawful Authority
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds
- Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building
- Parading, Demonstrating or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedBirmingham, Alabama | March 29, 2021
Initial AppearanceApril 1, 2021 "Made initial appearance on 4/1/21 where he pleaded not guilty to all counts."
ChargedMarch 30, 2021 "Charged via criminal information on 3/30."
Status ConferenceJune 11, 2021 "Status conference held on 6/11/21."
Status ConferenceOctober 22, 2021 "Status conference set for 10/22/21 at 10:30 am"
TrialOctober 5, 2022 "Found guilty 10/5/22 by a jury of entering and remaining in a restricted building or grounds, disorderly and disruptive conduct in a restricted building or grounds, disorderly conduct in a Capitol building, and parading, demonstrating, or picketing in a Capitol building."
Alabama Man Found Guilty of Charges Related to Capitol BreachPublished on October 5, 2022 Read at US DOJ
Verified Social Media Handles
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate