Ronnie PresleyLast Updated: August 2, 2022
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Nashville, Tennessee
- Pleaded on Jul 28, 2022
DOJ Case Number:
- Civil Disorder
- Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting
- Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds
- Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds
- Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building
- Impeding Passage Through the Capitol Grounds or Buildings
- Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedNashville, Tennessee | March 5, 2021
ArraignedApril 6, 2021 "Arraigned 4/6 and pleaded not guilty to all counts."
Initial AppearanceMarch 8, 2021 "Initial appearance held 3/8/21."
ChargedMarch 26, 2021 "Indicted 3/26."
Status ConferenceSeptember 14, 2021 "Status conference set for 9/14 at 10 am. Defendant remains committed."
PleadedJuly 28, 2022 "Pleaded guilty 7/28/22."
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate