Robert PetroshLast Updated: May 26, 2022
Mays Landing, New Jersey
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Mays Landing, New Jersey
- Pleaded on Jan 7, 2022
DOJ Case Number:
- Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds
- Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building
- Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedMays Landing, New Jersey | May 4, 2021
ArraignedMay 11, 2021 "Arraigned 5/11; pleaded not guilty to all counts."
Status ConferenceSeptember 1, 2021 "Next status conference set for 9/1 at 10 am. On personal recognizance."
ChargedDecember 8, 2021 "Superseding information filed 12/8/2021."
PleadedJanuary 7, 2022 "Pleaded guilty 1/7/22."
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate