Robert PackerLast Updated: September 30, 2022
Newport News, Virginia
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Newport News, Virginia
- Sentenced on Sep 15, 2022
Robert Keith Packer is a known Nazi sympathizer who participated in the violent events on January 6 in Washington, DC and entered the US Capitol.
DOJ Case Number:
- Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building
- Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct
- Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedNewport News, Virginia | January 13, 2021
ArraignedFebruary 24, 2021 "Packer pleaded not guilty to counts 1 and 2 on 2/24/21."
Initial AppearanceJanuary 19, 2021 "Initial appearance held 1/19/21. Released on a personal recognizance bond with two special conditions (stay away order from DC and appear at virtual hearing)."
ChargedFebruary 10, 2021 "Information filed 2/10/21."
Status ConferenceAugust 3, 2021 "Status conference set for 8/3/21 at 3:30 pm."
PleadedJanuary 26, 2022 "Pleaded guilty 1/26/22."
SentencedSeptember 15, 2022 "Sentenced 9/15/22 to 75 days in jail, $500 restitution."
- Prison: 75 day(s)
- Fine/Restitution: $500
Seven Charged in Federal Court Following Events At the United CapitolPublished on January 13, 2021 Read at US DOJ
- Capitol Breach Cases (Department of Justice)
- January 6th Archive NJ, CA, VA (Media Matters Action Network)
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate