Richard MichettiLast Updated: June 6, 2022
Ridley Park, Pennsylvania
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Ridley Park, Pennsylvania
- Pleaded on May 31, 2022
DOJ Case Number:
- Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting
- Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds
- Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building
- Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedRidley Park, Pennsylvania | February 23, 2021
ArraignedMay 4, 2021 "Arraigned 5/4; pleaded not guilty to counts 1-5"
ChargedMarch 19, 2021 "Indicted 3/19."
Status ConferenceAugust 24, 2021 "Status conference set for 8/24 at 3 pm."
PleadedMay 31, 2022 "Pleaded guilty 5/31/22."
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate