Richard BarnettLast Updated: June 9, 2023
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Bentonville, Arkansas
- Trial on Jan 23, 2023
- Obstruction of an Official Proceeding;
- Aiding and Abetting;
- Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon;
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon;
- Entering and Remaining in Certain Rooms in the Capitol Building;
- Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building;
- Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building;
- Theft of Government Property
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedBentonville, Arkansas | January 8, 2021
ArraignedFebruary 4, 2021 "Arraigned 2/4 where he pleaded not guilty to all counts."
Initial AppearanceJanuary 28, 2021 "Initial appearance held 1/28/21."
ChargedJanuary 29, 2021 "Indicted 1/29."
Status ConferenceAugust 24, 2021 "Further status conference set for 8/24/21 at 10 am. Defendant remains on personal recognizance bond."
TrialJanuary 23, 2023 "Sentenced at Trial 1/23/23. "