Reed ChristensenLast Updated: November 10, 2022
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Portland, Oregon
- Status conference on Oct 7, 2021
Defendant Pushed Against and Struck Officers, Broke Metal Barriers
Previously Ran for Office(s)
Ran for Governor of Oregon in 2023
DOJ Case Number:
- Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority
- Knowing Engaging in any act of Physical Violence Against any Person or Property in a Restricted Building
- Willfully and Knowingly Engaging in an act of Physical Violence in the Grounds of the Capitol
- Building Committing or Attempting any act to Obstruct, Impede or Interfere with Law Enforcement in the Lawful Performance of Official Duties.
- Forcibly Assault, Resist, Oppose, Impede, Intimidate or Interfere
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedPortland, Oregon | April 25, 2021
ArraignedAugust 2, 2021 "Arraigned 8/2/21 where he pleaded not guilty to all counts. Defendant remains on person recognizance."
Initial AppearanceApril 30, 2021 "Initial appearance 4/30/21."
Status ConferenceOctober 7, 2021 "Status conference set for 10/7/21 at 2 pm"
Oregon Man Arrested for Assault on Law Enforcement during Jan. 6 Capitol BreachPublished on April 26, 2021 Read at US DOJ
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate