Quinn KeenLast Updated: June 8, 2023
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Chicago, Illinois
- Charged on Apr 6, 2023
DOJ Case Number:
- Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers,
- Obstruction of Law Enforcement During Civil Disorder,
- Entering and Remaining; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct; and, Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds,
- Disorderly Conduct;
- Act of Physical Violence;
- Parading, Demonstrating or Picketing in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings.
Timeline of Litigation
ChargedApril 6, 2023 "Complaint Filed - 4/6/23"
ArrestedChicago, Illinois | April 6, 2023
Illinois Man Arrested on Felony Charges For Actions During Jan. 6 Capitol BreachPublished on April 7, 2023 Read at US DOJ