Phillip BromleyLast Updated: July 7, 2022
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Birmingham, Alabama
- Sentenced on Jun 28, 2022
DOJ Case Number:
- Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds;
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds;
- Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building;
- Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedBirmingham, Alabama | February 17, 2021
ArraignedApril 8, 2021 "Arraigned 4/8 where he pleaded not guilty to all counts. Defendatnt remains on personal recognizance"
Initial AppearanceFebruary 25, 2021 "Initial appearance held 2/25."
ChargedMarch 25, 2021 "Charged via criminal information 3/25."
Plea AgreementDecember 1, 2021 "Plea agreement entered 12/1/21 and pleaded guilty to count 2."
SentencedJune 28, 2022 "Sentenced 6/28/22 to 90 days in jail, one year of supervised release, $2,000 restitution, $4,000 fine."
- Prison: 90 day(s)
- Fine/Restitution: $6000
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate