Philip YoungLast Updated: April 24, 2023
Sewell, New Jersey
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Sewell, New Jersey
- Sentenced on Jan 31, 2023
- Assaulting, Resisting or Impeding Certain Officers or Employees of the United States in the Performance of their Official Duties
- Obstruction of Law Enforcement During Civil Disorder
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedSewell, New Jersey | August 19, 2021
Initial AppearanceAugust 26, 2021 "Initial appearance held 8/26."
ChargedOctober 6, 2021 "Indictment filed 10/6/21 Indictment amended 2/25/22"
PleadedNovember 2, 2022 "Pleaded guilty 11/2/22 to all charges in indictment"
SentencedJanuary 31, 2023 "Sentenced 1/31/23 Sentenced to 8 months incarceration, 36 months supervised release, $295 Special assesment"
- Prison: 8 month(s)
- Parole/Supervised Release: 36 month(s)
- Fine/Restitution: $295
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate