Pauline BauerLast Updated: March 15, 2023
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Kane, Pennsylvania
- Status conference on Oct 29, 2021
DOJ Case Number:
- Obstruction of Justice/Congress
- Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds without Lawful Authority
- Knowingly Engages in Disorderly or Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds
- Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedKane, Pennsylvania | May 19, 2021
ArraignedJune 22, 2021 "Arraigned 6/22 and pleaded not guilty to all counts. Defendant remains committed."
ChargedJune 4, 2021 "Indicted 6/4/21."
Status ConferenceOctober 29, 2021 "Status conference set for 10/29 at 2 pm"
Pennsylvania Woman Found Guilty of Felony and Misdemeanor Charges Related to Capitol BreachPublished on January 24, 2023 Read at US DOJ
Verified Social Media Handles
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate