Pauline BauerLast Updated: September 13, 2023
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Kane, Pennsylvania
- Sentenced on May 30, 2023
- Obstruction of Justice/Congress
- Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds without Lawful Authority
- Knowingly Engages in Disorderly or Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds
- Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedKane, Pennsylvania | May 19, 2021
ArraignedJune 22, 2021 "Arraigned 6/22 and pleaded not guilty to all counts. Defendant remains committed."
ChargedJune 4, 2021 "Indicted 6/4/21."
Status ConferenceOctober 29, 2021 "Status conference set for 10/29 at 2 pm"
SentencedMay 30, 2023 "Sentenced to 27 months’ incarceration 24 months’ supervised release $2,000 restitution"
- Prison: 27 month(s)
- Parole/Supervised Release: 24 month(s)
- Fine/Restitution: $2000
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate