Paul WestoverLast Updated: April 12, 2022
Lake St. Louis, Missouri
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in St. Louis, Missouri
- Sentenced on Apr 11, 2022
DOJ Case Number:
- Obstruct, impede, or interfere with law enforcement officer (Aiding and Abetting);
- Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds;
- Disorderly Conduct Which Impedes the Conduct of Government Business;
- Disruptive Conduct in the Capitol Buildings
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedSt. Louis, Missouri | February 4, 2021
Initial AppearanceFebruary 16, 2021 "Westover made his initial appearance on 2/16 and was released on personal recognizance bond."
Status ConferenceJune 18, 2021 "He has a status hearing set for 6/18/21 at 10 am."
Plea AgreementDecember 6, 2021 "Plea agreement entered 12/6/21 and pleaded guilty."
SentencedApril 11, 2022 "Sentenced 4/11/22 to 45 days in jail, $500 restitution."
- Prison: 45 day(s)
- Fine/Restitution: $500
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate