Paul ColbathLast Updated: April 8, 2022
Columbia, South Carolina
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Columbia, South Carolina
- Sentenced on Apr 6, 2022
DOJ Case Number:
- Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds
- Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building
- Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedColumbia, South Carolina | October 28, 2021
ChargedOctober 29, 2021 "Information filed 10/29/2021."
PleadedJanuary 10, 2022 "Pleaded guilty 1/10/22."
SentencedApril 6, 2022 "Sentenced 4/6/22 to three years of probation, to include 30 days home detention, 60 hours community service, $500 restitution"
- Parole/Supervised Release: 36 month(s)
- Community Service: 60 hour(s)
- Fine/Restitution: $500
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate