Nolan CookeLast Updated: September 14, 2023
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Sherman, Texas
- Sentenced on Jun 10, 2022
- Acts during civil disorder; entering/remaining on restricted buildings or grounds & disorderly/disruptive conduct in or near restricted building or grounds; unlawful activities on Capitol grounds
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedSherman, Texas | January 21, 2021
Initial AppearanceJanuary 28, 2021 "Initial appearance held 1/28."
Status ConferenceSeptember 3, 2021 "Status hearing continued to 9/3 at 1 pm."
PleadedMarch 9, 2022 "Pleaded guilty 3/9/22."
SentencedJune 10, 2022 "Sentenced 6/10/22 to one year and a day in prison, 36 months of supervised release, $2,000 restitution"
- Parole/Supervised Release: 36 month(s)
- Fine/Restitution: $2000
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate