Nicholas RodeanLast Updated: December 15, 2022
Frederick, District of Columbia
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in District of Columbia
- Sentenced on Oct 26, 2022
- Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting;
- Destruction of Government Property; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds;
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds;
- Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds;
- Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building;
- Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings;
- Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedDistrict of Columbia | January 13, 2021
ChargedJanuary 29, 2021 "Rodean was charged via criminal information on 1/29/21. He pleaded not guilty on all counts."
ChargedMarch 19, 2021 "Indicted 3/19/21."
ChargedMarch 9, 2022 "Superseding indictment returned on 3/9/22."
TrialJuly 12, 2022 "Found guilty 7/12/22 of the felony offense of destruction of government property, and six misdemeanor offenses, including entering and remaining in a restricted building or grounds; disorderly and disruptive conduct in a Capitol Building; engaging in physical violence in a restricted building or grounds; disorderly conduct in a Capitol Building; committing an act of physical violence in the Capitol grounds of Capitol Building, and parading, demonstrating, or picketing in a Capitol Building."
SentencedOctober 26, 2022 "Sentenced 10/26/22 to five years of probation, including 240 days of home detention, ordered to pay $2,048 in restitution."
- Parole/Supervised Release: 60 month(s)
- Fine/Restitution: $2048