Nicholas BrockhoffLast Updated: December 15, 2022
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Counce, Tennessee
- Pleaded on Oct 27, 2022
Depicted in surveillance footage: Brockhoff stood above officers and sprayed them with a fire extinguisher, obstructing their ability to see. The surveillance footage then shows Brockhoff entering the Capitol through a broken window.
DOJ Case Number:
- Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding certain officers or employed in the performance of the duties
- Use of a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon Obstruction of Law Enforcement during Civil Disorder
- Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds without Lawful Authority
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds
- Knowingly Engages in Act of Physical Violence in the Grounds or any of the Capitol Buildings
- Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedCounce, Tennessee | May 27, 2021
ArraignedSeptember 1, 2021 "Arraigned and pleaded not guilty to all counts on 9/1. Defendant remains held without bond."
Initial AppearanceJune 23, 2021 "Initial appearance 6/23/21."
ChargedAugust 18, 2021 "Indicted 8/18."
PleadedOctober 27, 2022 "Pleaded guilty 10/27/22."
Kentucky Man Pleads Guilty to Assaulting Officers During Jan. 6 Capitol BreachPublished on October 27, 2022 Read at US DOJ
Kentucky Man Arrested for Assault on Law Enforcement during Jan. 6 Capitol BreachPublished on May 28, 2021 Read at US DOJ
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate