Nathan EntrekinLast Updated: May 9, 2022
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Cottonwood, Arizona
- Sentenced on May 6, 2022
DOJ Case Number:
- Knowingly Entering or Remaining in Any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority;
- Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedCottonwood, Arizona | July 15, 2021
Initial AppearanceJuly 23, 2021 "Initial appearance held 7/23."
Preliminary HearingSeptember 24, 2021 "Preliminary hearing set for 9/24 at 1 pm."
PleadedJanuary 14, 2022 "Pleaded guilty 1/14/22."
SentencedMay 6, 2022 "Sentenced 5/6/22 to 45 days in jail, 36 months of probation, including 60 hours of community service, $500 restitution."
- Prison: 45 day(s)
- Parole/Supervised Release: 36 month(s)
- Community Service: 60 hour(s)
- Fine/Restitution: $500
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate