Narayana RheinerLast Updated: December 15, 2022
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Baltimore, Maryland
DOJ Case Number:
- Civil Disorder;
- Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds;
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds;
- Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building.
Timeline of Litigation
ChargedMarch 1, 2022 "Complaint filed 3/1/22."
ArrestedBaltimore, Maryland | March 2, 2022
Maryland Man Pleads Guilty to Felony Charge for Actions During Jan. 6 Capitol BreachPublished on November 4, 2022 Read at US DOJ
Maryland Man Arrested on Charges For Actions During Jan. 6 Capitol BreachPublished on March 3, 2022 Read at US Department of Justice