Moises RomeroLast Updated: July 25, 2022
Cooper City, Florida
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Cooper City, Florida
- Sentenced on Jul 22, 2022
DOJ Case Number:
- Civil Disorder
- Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds
- Disruptive or Disorderly Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds
- Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building
- Parading, Demonstrating or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedCooper City, Florida | October 7, 2021
ChargedNovember 17, 2021 "Indicted 11/17/21."
PleadedMarch 16, 2022 "Pleaded guilty 3/16/22."
SentencedJuly 22, 2022 "Sentenced 7/22/22 to 12 months and 1 day imprisonment, 12 months supervised release, 60 hours community service, $2,000 restitution."
- Prison: 1 day(s), 12 month(s)
- Parole/Supervised Release: 12 month(s)
- Community Service: 60 hour(s)
- Fine/Restitution: $2000
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate