Mitchell Gardner IILast Updated: March 21, 2023
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Tampa, Florida
- Pleaded on Jun 27, 2022
DOJ Case Number:
- Destruction of Government Property Obstruct, Influence or Impede any Official Proceeding or Attempt to do so
- Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds without Lawful Authority
- Engages in Disruptive Conduct with Intent to Disrupt Ordinary Government Business
- Utter Loud, Threatening or Abusive Language, or Engage in Disorderly or Disruptive Conduct
- Parade, Demonstrate or Picket Inside the Capitol Building
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedTampa, Florida | June 25, 2021
Status ConferenceSeptember 17, 2021 "Status hearing set for 9/17 at 1 pm. Defendant Released on Personal Recognizance/Release Order Issued."
ChargedOctober 8, 2021 "Indicted 10/8/2021."
PleadedJune 27, 2022 "Pleaded guilty 6/27/22."
New Article Florida Man Sentenced On Three Felony Charges For Actions in Jan. 6 Capitol BreachPublished on March 17, 2023 Read at US DOJ
Florida Man Pleads Guilty to Three Felony Charges For Actions in Jan. 6 Capitol BreachPublished on June 27, 2022 Read at US DOJ
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate