Mitchell Gardner IILast Updated: July 18, 2022
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Tampa, Florida
- Pleaded on Jun 27, 2022
DOJ Case Number:
- Destruction of Government Property Obstruct, Influence or Impede any Official Proceeding or Attempt to do so
- Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds without Lawful Authority
- Engages in Disruptive Conduct with Intent to Disrupt Ordinary Government Business
- Utter Loud, Threatening or Abusive Language, or Engage in Disorderly or Disruptive Conduct
- Parade, Demonstrate or Picket Inside the Capitol Building
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedTampa, Florida | June 25, 2021
Status ConferenceSeptember 17, 2021 "Status hearing set for 9/17 at 1 pm. Defendant Released on Personal Recognizance/Release Order Issued."
ChargedOctober 8, 2021 "Indicted 10/8/2021."
PleadedJune 27, 2022 "Pleaded guilty 6/27/22."