Mikhail SlyeLast Updated: January 24, 2023
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Meadville, Pennsylvania
- Plea agreement on Jan 3, 2023
DOJ Case Number:
- Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers,
- Civil Disorder
- Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds
- Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds,
- Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building,
- Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings,
- Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building.
Timeline of Litigation
ChargedSeptember 29, 2022 "Complaint filed 9/29/22."
ArrestedMeadville, Pennsylvania | September 30, 2022
Plea AgreementJanuary 3, 2023 "Plea agreement entered - 1/3/2023"
Pennsylvania Man Pleads Guilty to a Felony For Actions During Jan. 6 Capitol BreachPublished on January 3, 2023 Read at US DOJ
Pennsylvania Man Arrested on Felony and Misdemeanor Charges For Actions During Jan. 6 Capitol BreachPublished on September 30, 2022 Read at US DOJ