Micheal DickinsonLast Updated: September 15, 2023
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Philidelphia, Pennsylvania
- Sentenced on Feb 16, 2023
- Assaulting, Resisting or Impeding Certain Officers
- Civil Disorder
- Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds
- Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds
- Disorerly Conduct in a Capitol Building
- Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedPhilidelphia, Pennsylvania | October 6, 2021
ChargedOctober 29, 2021 "Indictment filed 10/29/21."
PleadedSeptember 6, 2022 "Pleaded guilty 9/6/22."
SentencedFebruary 16, 2023 "Sentenced to 20 months’ incarceration 36 months’ supervised release $2,000 restitution"
- Prison: 20 month(s)
- Parole/Supervised Release: 36 month(s)
- Fine/Restitution: $2000
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate