Michael TimbrookLast Updated: May 26, 2022
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Cookeville, Tennessee
- Sentenced on May 20, 2022
DOJ Case Number:
- Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority;
- Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedCookeville, Tennessee | April 20, 2021
ArraignedMay 25, 2021 "Arraigned 5/25 where he pleaded not guilty as to all counts."
ChargedMay 14, 2021 "Charged via criminal information 5/14."
Status ConferenceJuly 29, 2021 "Status conference set for 7/29/21 at 2 pm. Defendant remains on personal recognizance."
PleadedFebruary 9, 2022 "Pleaded guilty 2/9/22"
SentencedMay 20, 2022 "Sentenced 5/20/22 to 12 months of probation with 14 days of intermittent incarceration (weekends for seven consecutive weeks), $500 in restitution."
- Prison: 14 day(s)
- Parole/Supervised Release: 12 month(s)
- Fine/Restitution: $500
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate