Michael MccormickLast Updated: January 24, 2023
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Orange, California
- Sentenced on Dec 20, 2022
DOJ Case Number:
- Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds
- Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building
- Parading, Demonstrating or Picketing in a Capitol
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedOrange, California | November 18, 2021
ChargedDecember 3, 2021 "Information filed 12/3/21."
PleadedJuly 18, 2022 "Pleaded guilty 7/18/22."
SentencedDecember 20, 2022 "Sentenced - 12/20/2022 to 14 days incarceration, $1,000 fine, $500 restitution"
- Prison: 14 day(s)
- Fine/Restitution: $1500
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate