Michael FoyLast Updated: August 2, 2023
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Wixom, Michigan
- Status conference on Aug 2, 2021
- Civil Disorder; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding;
- Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers Using a Dangerous Weapon;
- Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon;
- Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds;
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds;
- Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedWixom, Michigan | January 21, 2021
ArraignedMarch 15, 2021 "Arraigned 3/15 where he pleaded not guilty to all counts."
ChargedFebruary 10, 2021 "Indicted 2/10."
Status ConferenceJune 30, 2021 "Status conference held 6/30 and judge granted motion for release"
Status ConferenceAugust 2, 2021 "Status conference set for 8/2 at 12 pm. Defendant remains incarcerated."