Michael EckermanLast Updated: September 15, 2023
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Wichita, Kansas
- Sentenced on Mar 8, 2023
- Assaulting, Resisting or Impeding Certain Officers
- Civil Disorder
- Obstruction of an Official Proceeding
- Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds
- Entering and Remaining on the Floor of Congress
- Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building
- Parading, Demonstrating or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedWichita, Kansas | September 20, 2021
ChargedApril 27, 2022 "Charged 4/27/2022"
PleadedNovember 8, 2022 "Pleaded Guilty 11/8/22"
SentencedMarch 8, 2023 "Sentenced to 20 months’ incarceration 24 months’ supervised release $2,000 restitution"
- Prison: 20 month(s)
- Parole/Supervised Release: 24 month(s)
- Fine/Restitution: $2000
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate