Melody Steele-SmithLast Updated: September 14, 2023
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Gloucester, Virginia
- Sentenced on Jun 16, 2023
- Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds;
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds;
- Entering and Remaining in Certain Rooms in the Capitol Building;
- Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedGloucester, Virginia | January 20, 2021
ArraignedFebruary 12, 2021 "Arraigned on 2/12/21 where she pleaded not guilty to all counts."
ChargedFebruary 3, 2021 "Indicted 2/3/21."
Status ConferenceAugust 3, 2021 "Status conference set for 8/3 at 2 pm."
SentencedJune 16, 2023 "Sentenced to 90 days’ incarceration 36 months’ probation $500 restitution"
- Prison: 90 day(s)
- Parole/Supervised Release: 36 month(s)
- Fine/Restitution: $500
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate