Melody Steele-SmithLast Updated: May 26, 2022
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Gloucester, Virginia
- Status conference on Aug 3, 2021
DOJ Case Number:
- Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds;
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds;
- Entering and Remaining in Certain Rooms in the Capitol Building;
- Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedGloucester, Virginia | January 20, 2021
ArraignedFebruary 12, 2021 "Arraigned on 2/12/21 where she pleaded not guilty to all counts."
ChargedFebruary 3, 2021 "Indicted 2/3/21."
Status ConferenceAugust 3, 2021 "Status conference set for 8/3 at 2 pm."
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate