Matthew WoodLast Updated: June 1, 2022
Reidsville, North Carolina
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Winston Salem, North Carolina
- Pleaded on May 27, 2022
DOJ Case Number:
- Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting;
- Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds;
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds;
- Entering and Remaining in Certain Rooms in the Capitol Building;
- Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building;
- Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedWinston Salem, North Carolina | March 5, 2021
ArraignedMarch 23, 2021 "Arraigned 3/23 where he pleaded not guilty to counts 1-6."
Initial AppearanceMarch 11, 2021 "Initial appearance held 3/11."
ChargedMarch 17, 2021 "Indicted 3/17."
Status ConferenceAugust 3, 2021 "Status conference set for 8/3 at 9 am. Defendant remains on personal recognizance."
PleadedMay 27, 2022 "Pleaded guilty 5/27/22."
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate