Matthew WeblerLast Updated: May 9, 2022
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Decatur, Georgia
- Sentenced on May 3, 2022
DOJ Case Number:
- Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds;
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds;
- Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building;
- Parading, Demonstrating or Picketing in a Capitol Building.
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedDecatur, Georgia | December 3, 2021
PleadedFebruary 1, 2022 "Pleaded guilty 2/1/22."
SentencedMay 3, 2022 "Sentenced 5/3/22 to 45 days in prison (time served) and $500 in restitution."
- Prison: 45 day(s)
- Fine/Restitution: $500